Dazychain will keep track of different document version that has been uploaded against the project. To manage the document version:
- From the menu, select ‘Projects’ menu option
- On the ‘Projects’ workspace, select the project to add documents against. The ‘Project Summary’ workspace will appear.
- On the ‘Project Summary’ workspace, select the ‘Attachments’ tab
- In the attachment tab, drag and drop or select ‘Browse’ to select a file with the same name to be added to the project.
- You will notice the version column in the attachment tab automatically increment when a file with the same name is uploaded. The most current document will be presented on the screen.
To download a specific document version
- In the Attachments tab of the project
- Select the Edit button against the document, the Manage document screen will appear.
- In the Manage documents screen, select the document version you would like to view in the Version field.
- Select the 'Download' button. This will download the selected document to your computer.