Some of the improvements include:
Changes to your data storage
Currently, the Dazychain application data is stored in a cloud database hosted in an Amazon data center in the US. The application data has now been moved from the US Amazon data center to the Sydney Amazon data center. You will notice some performance improvement with Dazychain.
Enhanced Document Management
- Improved document version control enables you to manage different versions of your document in one area. Learn more
- Download and view specific versions of your document using the new Download button on the Manage document screen.
- New Tags column has been added to the Document screen to shows the tags that are associated with the document.
- Search for documents faster with the new text document search function.
Improved notifications functions
- Take control of the notifications you receive from Dazychain with the new Notification screen. Learn how to setup your notifications.
- The SMS notification option has been removed from the Notification screen.
- Dazychain has a new login screen. Take a look
- Rectified an issue with the CSV export where some fields were not exporting correctly.
- The marketplace functionality has been removed.
- The Filter project / Filter worklist / Filter invoice and Filter document field has been changed to Search project / Search worklist / Search invoice and Search document.
- Enhance the search field to make the Project Manager's name searchable.
- Improved the reopen project functionality, you can now reopen cancelled projects.
- Additional Project Manager field has been added to the Add column function on the Project, Worklist and Invoice screens.
- Rectified an issue on the Organisation profile and User profile screens where an error would occur when uploading a new image.