Collaborators are the team mates you work with on a project. You can add individual users, or workgroups. There are system workgroups - project collaborator, finance, panel manager, organisation administrator, or there are your organisation's custom workgroups. These workgroups could be the Legal team, Melbourne office, a project team etc.
There are two ways to add collaborators - during project creation or from the Collaborators tab.
Adding groups during project creation is a quick way to add your team so everyone has visibility of the projects they're involved in. Adding groups this way reduces the number of clicks and time taken to set up your projects.
Adding a collaborator group during project creation:
- Click on the Projects menu
- In the Projects workspace, select the green plus button on the bottom right of the screen
- A Create a project screen will appear:
- Enter the project title
- Select your project type
- Specify whether you are ‘buying a service’ or ‘selling a service’
- Select the group you want to work with
Your organisations custom groups are automatically selected. To deselect, click on the groups name. Groups that are highlighted in green have access to the project.
Adding users and groups from the Collaborator tab:
- Click on the Projects menu and click on the project you would like to add collaborators to
- In the Project summary workspace, select the Collaborators tab
- Click on Workgroups or specific Users from the list to add them as collaborators
- Change the Manager from the drop down list of project collaborators