An external activity, such as a meeting, task or interview is created by a buyer or a seller to make a request of the other party to perform a task:
- The user creating the deliverable sets a title and description of the task they want completed and a due date for completing the work
- The deliverable must be ‘offered’ to the other party before they can start progress
- Both parties may have an assigned user to complete that deliverable
- Only the party completing the work can set the deliverable status to ‘completed’, after entering the delivered date
- The party issuing the request closes the deliverable as a sign that they have approved the work
- The user who created the deliverable will be listed under the Initiator column and the organisation they are from will be listed in the Organisation column.