To create a new workflow type, you need to copy and existing workflow.
First, decide what workflow you want to create; a project or a deliverable, external or internal. Once you have identified which workflow you will copy, edit the workflow.
- Click on Settings, then click on Workflow
- In the Available workflows workspace, select a workflow from the list to copy. Select the Menu actions button and select Copy
- A copy of the workflow will appear in the Available workflows workspace
- Select the copy of the workflow, scroll down to the Workflow summary workspace and enter details of the workflow in Details
- Enter a workflow title
- Enter a description for the workflow
- Toggle between Enable or Disable to turn the workflow on and off
- Click on Linked field groups tab
- Click on the green Link to field groups button, a pop up will appear. Select the custom field groups to link to the workflow. A green tick indicates it is linked to the workflow. Click on the green tick to de-select the group. Click Close.