- When the project deliverables are complete and the buyer and supplier agree the project is done. From the main menu, select the ‘Projects’ menu option
- On the ‘Projects’ workspace, select the project you would like to close
- Click on the Green menu button on the right of the ‘Project’ workspace, then select ‘Close’
- This will trigger an approval for the manager to approve the closure, once this has been approved, you can close the project
Notes on closing a project in Dazychain:
- If there are outstanding deliverables, the project can’t be closed until those have been completed and closed, or cancelled. The tool tip will advise you.
- Any outstanding invoices and payments can still be actioned and completed after a project has been closed.
- You can review closed projects and deliverables on the ‘Project’ workspace with the status ‘Closed’