Projects can only be closed once all deliverables have been completed, or cancelled. Closing a project is the suggested end to completed projects. For projects that are cancelled prior to completion, we suggest Cancelling projects
To close a project:
- Click on the Projects menu
- Select the project you would like to close
- Check the deliverables all have a status of Closed or Cancelled.
See Completing a Deliverable for further instructions
- Click on the Green menu button at the top right of the workspace, select Close
- The status of the project will change to Closed
Notes on closing a project in Dazychain:
- If there are In progress deliverables, the project can’t be closed until those have been completed and closed, or cancelled. The tool tip will advise you.
- Any outstanding invoices and payments can still be actioned and completed after a project has been closed.
- You can review closed projects and deliverables in the Project workspace with the status Closed