- From the main menu, click on the Projects, Worklist or Invoice menu
- On the selected workspace, click on the Add or remove columns button and select the attribute columns you would like to add to the selected workspace
- Click on the Finish button. The selected attribute fields will be added to the workspace
- Click on the column title to drag the column around in the workspace, if you wish to reorganise the order of the columns
- Click on the Filter button to filter the data in the columns. You can also use the filter button to order the saved views in the Filter section of the Project workspace, by selecting to sort the filter views
- Once you are happy with your filtered report, click the Save button to save your filter
- Select Save current view - to override the select filter view and select the Save button
- To save a filter for only to to view, select Create a new user view. Enter a filter view name and select the Create button
- To save a filter for all of the members of your organisation, select Create a new organisation view. Enter a name for your filtered view and select the Create button
- Reorder the views by clicking on the Show filter options button, then drag and drop the filtered reports in your desired order, with the left most filtered report becoming the default report
- To delete a filtered report, click on the Filter button, then click on the 'X' in the top right hand corner of the filtered report
Note: The default views cannot be edited or deleted. These are Engagement report and Provider report in Projects, Default worklist in Worklist, and Default Invoice list in Invoices.
In the example below you can see a range of filtered reports have been created for both the the team, and for each member of the team on the Worklist menu.
Now you can see the list of Projects in order of due date
In the example below, you can see a range of filtered reports have been created to display activity by project type, business division and strategic importance. The Dazychain team are happy to assist you to set up reports.