Filtering by a specify date range
When filtering is enabled on the Project, Worklist or Invoice screens, you can filter the report by a specific date range.
- Click on the Project, Worklist or Invoice menu
- On the selected screen, click on the Filter button . This will enable the filter function
- Navigate to the Date column, click on the Please select a filter and select a date range from the list or the Custom Range option
- When the Custom Range option is selected, the From date and To date fields will appear. Specify your reporting date range
- To clear your date range, click on 'Clear'
Saving the filter as a filter view
- To save the reporting filter in the Project, Worklist or Invoice screen, click on the Save button
- Select one of the following options:
- Create a new user view to save the filter for only you to view
- Create a new organisation view to share the view with members in your organisations.
- Enter a report name and click on the Create button