Filtering by multiple State types
When filtering is enabled on the Project, Worklist or Invoice screen, you can filter the report by one or more state types.
- From the main menu, select Project, Worklist or Invoice
- On the select screen, select the Filter button . This will enable the filter function on the grid.
- Navigate to the State column to select multiple States, hold down the Ctrl button(for PC users) or Command button (for Mac users) on your keyboard and click on the States you would like to report on.
Saving the filter as a filter view
- To save the reporting filter in the Project, Worklist or Invoice screen, select the Save button
- The Choose an action pop-up will appear, select one of the following options:
- Select Create a new user view and enter a name for your filter. To save the filter for only you to view.
- Select Create a new organisation view and enter a name for your filter. To share the view with members in your organisations .Enter a report name and select the Create button
- Once complete, select the Create button