Filtering by a specific date range
When filtering is enabled on the Project, Worklist or Invoice screen, you can filter the report by a specific date range.
- From the main menu, select Project, Worklist or Invoice
- On the select screen, select the Filter button . This will enable the filter function on the grid.
- Navigate to a Date column, click on the Please select a filter and select the Custom Range option
- When the Custom Range option is selected, the From date and To date fields will appear. Specify your reporting date range.
- To clear your date range, click on 'Clear'
Saving the filter as a filter view
- To save the reporting filter in the Project, Worklist or Invoice screen, select the Save button
- The Choose an action pop-up will appear, select one of the following options:
- Select Create a new user view and enter a name for your filter. To save the filter for only you to view.
- Select Create a new organisation view and enter a name for your filter. To share the view with members in your organisations .Enter a report name and select the Create button
- Once complete, select the Create button