Projects can be deleted in Dazychain by users with Organisation administrator access. Projects must first be cancelled and closed, and then deleted.
Before you begin, ensure you are a collaborator on the project and have Organisation Administrator access in Dazychain.
- Click on the Projects menu, select the Project you wish to delete
- In the Details tab, click on the three green dots found at the top right hand side of the screen
- Select Cancel from the dropdown menu and select Yes to confirm
- Click on the three green dots again, and select Close. The project is now cancelled and closed and can be deleted.
- Click on the green Delete button and click on the Yes button in the confirmation pop up screen
- If the Delete button is not available, check the status of the project. The project must be in a Closed state to be deleted
- If the project is in a Closed state and you cannot see the Delete button, you may not have Organisation Administrator access