The dashboards in Dazychain can be customised to chart any of your custom project attributes. There are 4 charts per dashboard, and you can save up to 6 dashboards.
At the top of the Dashboards tab you will see 4 charts, these can be either row or pie charts.
Below the charts, there is the date range. By default the charts show data relating to the Created date range, however you can select any date field attribute to chart. For example you may want to chart projects by legal file closed date, instructions received date, or any other attribute you capture in matter details that is a date field.
At the bottom of the screen there are the Related projects. This is a list of projects that relate to the data shown in the charts above.
You can click through to a project by clicking on the project name.
To create a dashboard:
- Go to Projects, and click on the Dashboard tab
There is a default dashboard available with the following charts: State, Workflow, Provider, Project Manager. This can be deleted by clicking the x next to the dashboard title.
- To create your own dashboard click on the green plus button
- Enter a title and click Create
The four default charts (state, workflow, provider, and project manager) are added by default
- To edit the charts, click on the Edit chart button at the top right corner of the chart
The Edit Report pop up window will open
- Select the chart type (row or pie)
- Select which attribute you want to chart, and click Save
- Continue steps 4 - 6 for the other charts
To change the date range:
- Click on Date range to select which date attribute you want to chart. Created date is selected by default. Any date fields from your project template can be selected, if there are no date fields in your project template you can only select Created date.
- Change the time frame by selecting an option from the green drop down list; last 5 years, last year, last quarter, last month, last 7 days
- To create a custom date range, drag either end of the grey date range bar to your selected dates
Suggested topic: Viewing Dashboards