The dashboards in Dazychain can be customised to chart any of your custom project attributes. There are 4 charts per dashboard, and you can save up to 6 dashboards.
At the top of the Dashboards tab you will see 4 charts, these can be either row or pie charts.
Below the charts, there is the date range.
At the bottom of the screen there are all the Related projects. This is a list of projects that relate to the data shown in the charts above.
You can click through to a project by clicking on the project name.
To create a dashboard:
- Go to Projects, and click on the Dashboard tab
There is a default dashboard available with the following charts: State, Workflow, Provider, Project Manager. This can be deleted by clicking the x next to the dashboard title.
- To create your own dashboard click on the green plus button
- Enter a title and click Create
The four default charts (state, workflow, provider, and project manager) are added by default.
- To edit the charts, click on the Edit chart button at the top right corner of the chart
- Select the chart type (row or pie)
- Select which attribute you want to chart, and click Save
- Continue steps 4 - 6 for the other charts
- Change the date range by selecting the date range from the green drop down list or by dragging the timeline to the timeframe required
Suggested topic: Viewing Dashboards