Once you have created your dashboards, you have beautiful data sets available whenever you need.
You can segment certain attributes, change date ranges, or download the data.
By clicking on one of the fields in a chart, it will update the other charts accordingly, as well as the related projects or deliverables list at the bottom of the page.
In the example below, there is a Current work dashboard, and we want to see only projects that are in the Created state.
1. Click on the Created state, this will de-select the other states in the chart.
2. You will note the data in the other charts has updated to correspond only to the selected state.
3. The Related projects list has also updated and is now only showing a list of Created projects.
You can select multiple states, and you can also select/de-select data in the other charts to get a really specific data set.
Change date ranges
- In Dashboards, select the relevant dashboard set
- Scroll down the page to the Date range. Change the date range by selecting an option from the green drop down list and/or by dragging the timeline to the timeframe required
The orange lines along the timeline denote project created dates. If you drag the timeline to a timeframe that has no projects created, there will be no data in your charts
Download the data
To download a CSV file of the Related projects list, click on the Download data button at the top right of the screen