What's new in this release?
We love the great ideas and feedback you provide to the Dazychain team and we always welcome and encourage you to contact us with any suggested improvements. We're continuing to develop and grow Dazychain in response to your feedback. In this release we're excited to introduce the following:
- Dashboards; beautiful, dynamic data available in the Project workspace
- Improvements to the Outlook integration; a file note will now show if you have filed an email or attachment in Dazychain
Users now have a dedicated data dashboard in the Projects workspace. This dashboard view can chart any of your custom attributes, to show relevant and meaningful data.Why not create a dashboard report to keep an eye on each business unit, or to monitor your risk matrix? You can screenshot your dashboards to include in your reports. The options are endless.
- In the 'Project' menu, click on 'Dashboard view' to access your project organisation's default dashboards
- To customise your own dashboards with your group's data, click on the Green Plus button to create and name a new dashboard. Click on each Edit Chart button to see a list of the attributes you can use.
- When you click on a dashboard, all of the other dashboards respond and update dynamically to reflect your choices. All data relevant to your selected data is listed in the area below the dashboards.
Outlook integration improvements
The Dazychain add-in for Outlook has been redesigned and updated, and will now show if you have already filed an email or attachments in a project in Dazychain. This information is listed at the top of the add-in window, and users can choose to add this email/attachment to another Dazychain project if needed.