- Click here and download zip file
- Unzip the Dazychain Drive zip file
- Open the directory you unzipped to – important that you run from the unzipped directory, not inside the zip file.
- Double click “install.bat”
- When prompted enter your Dazychain user id and password
- Open a file explorer window and expand ”This PC”. You should see a new Dazychain drive.
- Right click on the drive and rename it to something that makes sense to you.
In many cases corporate PCs will be “locked down” and you may not have sufficient rights to perform the install. Please contact your IT administrator who will be able to guide you through the necessary steps.
In other cases Windows will prevent running scripts (depending on setup) so you may see a screen similar to this:
Windows 7As always, if in doubt discuss with your local IT administrator.
The windows 7 process is the same as windows 10, however windows 7 by default doesn’t support the latest security protocols. If you have trouble connecting please speak to your local IT administrator who can upgrade your machine.
- Open a finder window.
- In the menu click Go->connect to server
- Enter the url: https://webdav.dazychain.com
- Login with your Dazychain credentials and name the drive something that makes sense to you.
Notes for IT administrators
- The expand” Thisall script needs to patch the registry to allow BASIC authentication. By default windows will only use DIGEST which is not supported by Dazychain.
- Dazychain supports a minimum TLS level of TLS 1.1. Older operating systems may need to be patched to support this. Windows 10 and OSX should support TLS1.1+ by default. Windows 7 and older for example may need to be updated – instructions for older windows here: