Classifications are used to identify the types of services your company provides. Classifications help you to be ‘found’ when buyers search for services.
Add classifications by entering keywords or picking from the classifications list in Dazychain.
You can add classifications by keywords:
- Select menu option Settings > My organisation.
- On the Classification workspace, click on the By keyword tab
- Begin typing a classification type, like legal or accounting
- Select from the classification list displayed
- Click to add the classification for your organisation
- You can add a number of classifications to your organisation so people can discover the range of services you offer
You can add classifications by service type:
- Click on By service type
- Click on a classification to add the broad level classification
- Click on to see more levels of that classification
- Select the classification
- Click on the green button to add as a classification for your organisation