Projects are a way to work collaboratively with a team or with suppliers to share documents, comments, tasks, and project details.
To create a project:
- Click on the Projects menu
- In the Projects workspace, select the green plus button on the bottom right of the screen
- A Create a project screen will appear:
- Enter the project title
- Select your project type
- Specify whether you are ‘buying a service’ or ‘selling a service’
- Select the group you want to work with
Your organisations custom groups are automatically selected. To deselect, click on the groups name. Groups that are highlighted in green have access to the project.
- Click on the Create button
- The Project Summary workspace will appear:
- Review your project title
- Enter a description of the project in the Description box
- Additional custom fields may appear, which have been customised for your Organisation's project types. Fill in the necessary fields
Notes: If you would like to change the custom fields, contact your organisational administrator who can add new fields to suit the way your organisation works.
You can still update or add collaborators individually or by groups in the Collaborators tab. See: Adding collaborators
For more information on adding custom fields see Creating custom fields.