- From the main menu, select the ‘Projects’ menu option
- On the ‘Projects’ workspace, select the green plus button on the bottom right of the screen.
- A ‘Create a project’ screen will appear:
- Enter the project title
- Select the workflow you would like to use for the project
- Specify whether you are ‘buying a service’ or ‘selling a service’
- Select the ‘Create’ button
- The ‘Project Summary’ workspace will appear:
- Review your project title
- Click in the ‘Description’ box to enter a description of the project
- Additional custom fields may appear, which have been configured for your project types. Fill in the necessary fields and scroll through each tab as required.
Note: If you would like to change the custom fields, contact your organisational administrator who can add new fields to suit the way your organisation works.
For more information on adding custom fields see ‘Creating custom fields’.
For Telstra App Marketplace customers, your organisation is restricted to a specified number of projects. The number of projects allowed per organisation depends on the Dazychain edition your organisation has subscribed to.
If you organisation has reached their monthly allowance, you will see a message in the Projects workspace. The Account Owner can upgrade your organisation’s edition by clicking on the orange Upgrade plan button. Please refer to this help guide for further information on managing your Telstra App Marketplace account