User groups in Dazychain are a way of grouping teams, offices, or other groups to manage work more efficiently. When adding collaborators to a project, it can be much more efficient to add a user group.
User groups are also used for delegating who will be notified of, and can accept, new project offers in Dazychain.
To set up your user groups:
- Click on Settings, then click on Access and groups
- In the Roles and groups workspace, select the Groups tab
- The Groups tab displays all available workgroups in your organisation and the users that belong to those groups
- To create a new group, click on the green Menu Actions button, select Add Group
- Type the group name and click on the Save button
- To change the group to the default receiving group, or a general receiving group, click on the Edit button, the click on the toggle button to change the button to Yes
- Click on the Save button
Note: Receiving groups can receive offers of work from other businesses in Dazychain. There is only one default receiving group. The default receiving group will receive any offers of work that had no receiving group specified. By default, the Project collaborator group is the default receiving group.